Coaching combines getting you on the right track with consistent get-up-and-go! Move through what's stopping you & live by choice, not chance. Want to take a peek at how coaching may benefit you? If you are sincerely interested in the possibility of adding a coaching relationship to your support network, I offer a complimentary 30-minute informational session. A limited number of time slots are available most Mondays and Tuesdays (I update the calendar every month).
Is coaching right for you? Consider if:
- You are committed to your entrepreneurial journey and to your success
- You want to base your business on a solid foundation of personal values, vision and purpose
- You are looking for accountability, support and a framework for achieving your goals
- You feel it's important to honor your introvert energy and set boundaries
- You know that creating a sustainable business depends on authenticity and alignment
- You want to define success in your own terms
- You have all of the ingredients and need to determine how much and in what order they are put together to make the best possible recipe for success
- You are ready to raise the bar and bring more prosperity (cash!) into your life
Introvert entrepreneurs who work with me find a spacious, positive place to create and implement their ideal business model, working from the inside out. The IE Coaching Model supports your development of a strategic and effective plan, while also exploring your relationship and commitment to the plan. That means that we emphasize what it’s important to DO as an entrepreneur, as well as what it means to BE an entrepreneur. We put confidence, trust and living your values on equal footing with business development, making them all significant contributors to your bottom line. Since most resources are provided by and for extroverts, we take a different approach that helps you be authentically successful, introvert style!
The Information Session will acquaint you with the process and benefits of coaching, plus give you an opportunity to ask questions. Once you've made your appointment, I'll send you a few guiding questions that will allow me to get to know you, and allow you to get a feel for what a coaching conversation is like. It's not a 30-minute sales pitch; it's about trying coaching on for size and each of us deciding if there's a good fit between us. If you're ready to inject new energy, purpose and focus into your business, let's talk!
(opens in new window)