Ep136 Show Notes: David Hoffeld and The Science of Selling
About David Hoffeld
David Hoffeld is the CEO and chief sales trainer of Hoffeld Group. He’s pioneered a revolutionary sales approach based on neuroscience, social psychology and behavioral economics that radically increases sales. In fact, if you are looking for someone who bases sales strategies on scientific evidence, David literally wrote the book on it. He is the author of the groundbreaking book The Science of Selling, published by Penguin Random House. A sought-after sales thought leader and speaker, David works with small and medium businesses to Fortune 500 companies showing them how to align their sales behaviors with how the brain naturally forms buying decisions. Because of the results his insights generate, David is a sales and leadership contributor to Fast Company and has been featured in Fortune, U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, CBS Radio, Fox News Radio, and more.
Key Conversation Points
- The mental process behind buying decisions
- Dissolving mental barriers without manipulation
- Using science to take your sales to the next level
- Identifying the buyer’s commitments in the sales process
- Operating in an increasingly transparent marketplace
- Sales from the perspective of partnership with customers
- The aspects of sales where introverts have an advantage
- Effectively connecting with and appealing to your customers
- How cognitive biases affect the sales process
Connect with David
Book “The Science of Selling”
David’s Introvert Island Book Selections**
Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade | Robert Cialdini
The Science of Selling: Proven Strategies to Make Your Pitch, Influence Decisions, and Close the Deal | David Hoffeld
A journal to write in for reflection
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!!
Leave a Reply