Ep129 Podcast Show Notes: Justin Crawford
About Justin Crawford
Justin E. Crawford is the founder of Agents of Efficiency and author of the international bestselling book, Live Free or DIY. Justin has been featured in over 200 major media outlets, from CNBC and network television interviews to Forbes and many other publications. He speaks regularly on the issues of growth hacking and startup and small business operational process refinement. His expertise has helped both small and gigantic companies dramatically improve their operational efficiency, yielding profound savings and unlocking their deep potential for growth.
Key Conversation Points
- Introverts versus Extroverts regarding recognition
- How to avoid being consumed by your business to stifling degrees
- The benefits of controlled pessimism in business analysis
- Making yourself and your business obsolete
- Coping with an entrepreneurial identity crisis
- Letting go of the introvert tendency to do everything yourself
- The point where perfectionism can lead to negative consequences
- Managing team-building and productive delegation
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Live Free or DIY: How to get more customers, increase profits, and achieve work-life balance as a small-business owner | Justin E. Crawford
Free to Focus: Agents of Efficiency Website
Agents of Efficiency Blog
Virtual Focus Groups on Sept 28 for The Introvert Entrepreneur
Connect with Justin
Justin’s Introvert Island Book Selections
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!