While I’m pretty sure it wasn’t an introvert who first said, “The more, the merrier!”, that’s what I’m saying today.
Fri, Aug 10 and Sat, Aug 11, I’m offering the Kindle edition of my first book, “Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert,” for free. Already more than 1,500 people have downloaded their copy. That’s merry, indeed!
Since the book first became available at the end of June, it’s been one lesson after another: how to set strategy, balance revenue and expenses, walk the fine line between excited promotion and obnoxious overselling, and negotiate between the part of me that just wants to put it out there and disappear, and the part of me that knows the book is not going to accomplish its mission if I do that. So…
- What: “Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert” by Beth Buelow, The Introvert Entrepreneur
From “Author’s Note”:
My favorite kind of books are those that offer me a bit of inspiration combined with information I can use. They include humor alongside the profound, pragmatism up against imagination.
Above all, they challenge me to see myself and my world differently.
I like bite-sized chapters that allow me to browse and get just the right dose of information before I’m off to the next thing (usually falling asleep!).
That’s the idea behind “Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert.” It’s a compilation of pieces that speak specifically to the introvert, mixed in with topics that are more general but still interesting to anyone who wants to deepen his or her self-awareness.
My wish for everyone – especially introverts – is that we all live in alignment with our natural energy and strengths.
I hope you find this book an affirming, thought-provoking companion on your journey.
- Where: tiny.cc/Introvert
- When: Fri & Sat, Aug 10-11
- Who: For introverts everywhere and the extroverts who want to understand them better
- How: Read on your Kindle or using a Kindle app on your computer or smart phone (tiny.cc/kindleapplink)
- Why: Out of gratitude and love! [and if you like the book, I hope you’ll review it/spread the word ;-)]
- Other: Did you miss the free promotion? No worries! The book is still available for Kindle ($2.99) and softcover ($12.95). http://tiny.cc/Introvert Nook and other electronic versions will be available in October.