Bryan Janeczko is the mastermind behind Wicked Start, an online platform designed to help small business owners and early-stage entrepreneurs realize their dreams of starting a business. Bryan has collaborated with a team of professionals who share this vision, creating a suite of tools, resources, and community to help clients manage the business startup process, each step of the way.
Bryan has over 15 years’ experience in finance and entrepreneurship, having successfully founded multiple businesses. Prior to Wicked Start, he co-founded Nu-Kitchen, an online food retailer serving healthy and delicious prepared meals. He built the company into a multimillion-dollar business serving influential residents and celebrities, who helped solidify NuKitchen’s reputation. In late 2008, he sold the business to Nutrisystem, a national weight-loss company.
Bryan’s goal is simple: to increase the rate of business success. Our conversation in this podcast covers a variety of ways you can do that, including
- Honoring your introvert energy when leading others
- The role of love, heart and compassion in entrepreneurship
- Why you want to avoid the “birds of a feather” trap
- The most common mistake business owners make
- Bryan’s “Three Ps” to Success
- Benefits of sitting with the doldrums
- What entrepreneurs can learn from artists