One of the most commonly shared laments I hear from introverts is “I don’t know how to talk about myself!” We are often so focused on our business or work, or creating magic behind the scenes, that when someone says, “tell me about yourself,” we often clam up and stutter and aren’t even sure where to begin. This goes for when we’re asked to talk about ourselves, as well as when we have to write our bio for social media and networking profiles, webpages and proposals.
My guest on this edition of The Introvert Entrepreneur podcast is Nancy Juetten, a storyteller, workshop leader and author who shows business owners how to get seen, heard, celebrated, and COMPEN$ATED in their own backyards … and beyond.
- Nancy’s journey from shrinking violet to tall daffodil
- Learning to lean into your energy
- Making your bio a “painkiller”
- Why a one-size-fits-all bio won’t cut it
- Little details to rock the house every time
- The four cornerstones of every great bio