Between 2002 and January 2009, the blog search engine Technorati had indexed as many as 133 million online blogs. With the estimated number of blogs doubling about every six months, some sources that index blogs report numbers as high as 400 million – and that’s in English language blogs alone. Since the first blog debuted in 1994, the medium has evolved from the virtual diary read ‘round the world to an indispensable communications tool for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
With that many blogs out there, how do you make yours stand out? What makes some blogs blah and others bold? Whether you have a blog right now and are interested in attracting more attention and readers, or you’re just now setting up your blog and wondering how to make the most of it, Introvert Entrepreneur Judy Dunn can help.
During this wide-ranging discussion, Judy and I discuss:
- Being an introvert entrepreneur and an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)
- What happens when you leap and trust that the net will appear
- How to use your blog to build trust, credibility AND business
- What we can learn from Nike about writing success
- How to get the blog post out before the fire goes out
Patty K says
Great interview. Totally agree: writing/blogging/journalling *is* cheap therapy.
Beth Buelow, ACC says
Thanks for listening and commenting, Patty! Three cheers for cheap therapy 🙂