“Mommy Martyrs No More!” is the rallying cry Leslie Irish Evans, founder of Peeling Mom Off the Ceiling, shares to empower moms in the midst of the madness of modern motherhood to find peace, calm, and purpose, no matter what.
A modern day Erma Bombeck who offers quick wit and powerful truth, Leslie’s popular workshops, keynote presentations, radio segments, blog posts and articles touch hearts and shape formerly crazy lives for the better.
In this interview, you’ll hear about
- How the simplest vision can be the biggest
- How to be a lousy entrepreneur
- What’s so great about “the con”
- What raising a baby and raising a business have in common
- Why things will never be the same again, and how to deal with it
Leslie’s humor, insights and tell-it-like-it-is approach will win you over!