Rent Beth’s Brain for an Insight Strategy Session!
Insight Sessions are one-on-one, confidential, laser focused and action oriented consultations. Not only do I want you to come away with new resources, ideas, inspiration and direction… I want you to be clear on your next steps towards your goals.
You name your topic, and I offer you honest, experienced, no-hidden-agenda insight. I will share lessons learned, pitfalls, opportunities and resources, no holding back. And since I’m a coach at heart, don’t be surprised if I sometimes turn the tables on you and tap into YOUR expertise that you may have forgotten about!
Some examples of how you can use your Insight Strategy Session: brainstorm or mind-map a new idea; review and refine your message, services, plans or materials; role-play networking, public speaking or self-promotion scenarios; create a resource list and action agenda for a new project; or… ? It’s all designed to be flexible, so we can focus on what’s going to be the most beneficial to you!
My session with Beth was unbelievably productive. She is a phenomenal listener and a smart & savvy entrepreneur. By the end of my session, I had a clear idea of what I needed to do next and was ready to swing into action. Beth is THE REAL DEAL. I’d highly recommend working with her.”
– Ursula Wayne
Are you . . .
- craving feedback about your services, website, pricing, marketing or latest wild and crazy idea?
- feeling too close to your work and wonder what you’re missing that could make all the difference between surviving and thriving?
- ready to start blogging, podcasting, writing a book or creating information products?
- curious about how others have built their platform or attracted clients?
- ready to start public speaking or offering workshops/teleclasses/webinars, but don’t know how to get started?
- overflowing with fabulous ideas but don’t know which ones are viable, or how to make them happen?
When my husband and I bought our first home 10 years ago, we felt like we had entered a parallel universe, where everybody but us knew the rules and norms. They also seemed to know just what to do – and when to do it and who to call – to take care of maintenance, repairs and improvements.
We finally decided that everyone else must have been given a “Main St. Guide to Home Ownership,” and we were left to trip and stumble while we figured things out.
You know what can feel the same? Entrepreneurship! When we’re getting started (or even if we’ve been at it a few years – or decades!), we can feel isolated and out of the loop. It can feel like everyone but us knows exactly what to do, when to do it and how to do it.
But the truth is, we all pretty much start with a blank piece of paper, a dream and a burning desire to bring that dream to life. That’s it. It’s only by talking to our neighbors – our entrepreneur peers – and lots of trial and error that we start to feel like the ground is solid beneath us.
What if you could shorten your learning curve and tap into a reserve of information, experience and enthusiasm, all directed at YOU?
Areas where I have the most expertise to offer Introvert Entrepreneurs:
- Building your speaker or author platform
- Social Media strategy and engagement
- Writing a book and self-publishing
- Networking and self-promotion strategy
- Blogging and Podcasting tools and strategy
- Using technology for efficiency, effectiveness and engagement
- Public Speaking strategy
- Website and Social Media Presence critique/feedback
- Overall marketing messaging and strategy
- Creating workshops, teleclasses, webinars or other virtual offerings
- Creating effective content that attracts clients
- Detailing and prioritizing projects, ideas and actions
- Crafting your “This is who I am and what I have to offer” message (can’t bring myself to call it “elevator pitch” ;-))
If I don’t have the expertise you need, chances are I know someone else who does. I’m very happy to make qualified referrals so that you get the right fit.
This could be just the nudge you need to get things clicking again!
(PS: Insight Strategy Sessions are not the same as coaching; they involve advising, consulting and feedback. If you want to learn more about coaching, click here.)
Rent Beth’s Brain!
Ready to get started? Fill out the information below as completely as possible. Once I receive your inquiry, I’ll respond within 24 hours. SUBMITTING THIS INQUIRY DOES NOT OBLIGATE YOU TO HIRE ME. Its purpose is to get the conversation started, so that we can determine if there’s a good match between us.