Thank you for your interest in being a guest on The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast! I’m currently booking guests for winter 2018. If you’d like to be considered as a guest on a future episode, please complete the inquiry form below. Due to the volume of queries I receive, I’m only able to respond to those that I see as having the potential to offer clear value to my mostly introvert listeners. Thanks for your understanding and for your interest!
About the Podcast:
Proud to be named as one of the “Top 25 Business Podcasts for Entrepreneurs” by Entrepreneur.com (Dec 2014) and featured in the category “Inspiring Women’s Voices” by iTunes (Mar 2015).
For The Introvert Entrepreneur, success is an inside job.
Launched in 2010 and hosted by Beth Buelow, PCC, the podcast is a lively space for conversation, learning, and sharing. Through interviews and discussions, we’ll talk about business and life from an introvert perspective, providing resources, advice, and inspiration. Show topics fall into four general categories:
- Entrepreneurship: self-promotion and networking; productivity; defining success; moving through fear, uncertainty and doubt; creating focus and intention; finding your voice; and goal setting
- Leadership: living your vision and values; showing up with authenticity; being a leader among your peers; communication; and courage
- Relationships: partnerships and collaboration; forming support networks; and balancing your time and energy between your family, your business and yourself
- Personal Growth: self-confidence; self-talk; tapping in to personal power; managing your energy; taking care of yourself and all of your parts, including the physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and creative.
The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast guests are:
- experienced entrepreneurs and small business owners with a few wins and losses on their scorecard
- leaders, authors, and coaches who have fresh, insightful perspectives that speak to the challenges and opportunities introverts encounter
- introverts or those with introvert-friendly approaches to entrepreneurship/leadership/life (and can speak directly about those approaches)
- people who can speak in terms of strengths and understand introverts don’t need to be “fixed”
- generous with offering useful, actionable take-aways to listeners
- more interested in sharing themselves and their knowledge than promoting a product/service/book (there’s space provided for a little promotion at the end of the interview)
- comfortable with a casual but focused conversational format
I recommend you listen to an episode or two to get a sense of the show: iTunes. I look forward to receiving your query!