Is coaching right for you? Consider if:
- You are committed to your entrepreneurial journey and to your success
- You want to base your business on a solid foundation of personal values, vision and purpose
- You are looking for accountability, support and a framework for achieving your goals
- You feel it’s important to honor your introvert energy and set boundaries
- You know that creating a sustainable business depends on authenticity and alignment
- You want to define success in your own terms
- You have all of the ingredients and need to determine how much and in what order they are put together to make the best possible recipe for success
- You are ready to raise the bar and bring more prosperity (cash!) into your life
Yes to any or all of the above? Keep reading!
Entrepreneur Coaching is meant for the person who is committed to creating a thriving, successful business. We focus on where your business is currently; evaluate what’s working and what’s not; determine goals; and create an action plan. The partnership tends to be a coaching/consulting hybrid, meaning that I use a coach approach to helping you build your business, while incorporating my experiences and resources when they are in service to your goals. My clients tend to be service-based businesses, and often focus on the educational, creative or personal growth fields.
I offer coaching via Skype or phone for clients located anywhere in the world, as well as in-person sessions for residents of the Puget Sound region at my downtown Tacoma, WA, office.
Introvert entrepreneurs who work with me find a spacious, positive place to create and implement their ideal business model, working from the inside out (you can read feedback from my clients here). I offer traditional coaching packages, as well as Insight Strategy Sessions that are designed to be equal parts consultation and coaching.
The Introvert Entrepreneur Coaching Model
The Introvert Entrepreneur Coaching Model is based on a four-layer implementation process, each one building on the next. Always at the core is Clarity, Energy and Motivation. We will revisit those core elements as needed throughout the process.
The model supports your development of a strategic and effective plan, while also exploring your relationship and commitment to the plan. That means that we emphasize what it’s important to DO as an entrepreneur, as well as what it means to BE an entrepreneur.
We begin on the Inside…
- Clarity – your vision, mission, purpose, values/themes/key words, definition of success, authority, passion, intention, goals
- Energy – relationship between you, your business and other areas of your life; commitment; boundaries; personal energy management; sources of power; priorities
- Motivation – identification and removal of barriers (old stories) to your success, identification and additional of motivating influences (new stories)
… and then move Out
Purpose – Why does this business exist, and why are you the one to lead it?
- Identification of problem/pain point
- Your solution/approach
- The benefits of your solution/approach
- Intentions for self, clients, larger contribution (community, profession, global)
Ideal Clients – Where do your gifts intersect with the world’s needs?
- Niche identification/clarification
- Client identification
- Core messages
Offerings/Services – What solutions are you offering your ideal clients?
- Core services
- Free and Fee products/services
Marketing & Community Building – How do people interact with you, learn about you and your offerings, and engage with other community members?
- Brand clarification
- Developing your authentic voice
- Promotional and relationship building strategy (incl. social media, networking, distribution, etc)
Goals & Financial Strategy – How do you generate resources to support you and your vision?
- Profit goals
- Marketing/Relationship Building goals
- Spending plan and priorities
- Client and service goals
Evaluation – What accountability and measurements have you established? How do you know you’re on the right track?
We put confidence, trust and living your values on equal footing with business development, making them all significant contributors to your bottom line.
Since most resources are provided by and for extroverts, we take a different approach that helps you be authentically successful, introvert style!
YOUR NEXT STEP…
Curious? More details can be found in the Coaching FAQ. If you are sincerely interested in the possibility of adding a coaching relationship to your support network, I offer a complimentary 30-minute informational session. A limited number of time slots are available most weeks (I update the calendar every month). Click here to schedule (link opens my TimeDriver scheduling page in new window).
The Information Session will acquaint you with the process and benefits of coaching, plus give you an opportunity to ask questions. Once you’ve made your appointment, I’ll send you a few guiding questions that will allow me to get to know you, and allow you to get a feel for what a coaching conversation is like. It’s not a 30-minute sales pitch; it’s about trying coaching on for size and each of us deciding if there’s a good fit between us.
If you’re ready to inject new energy, purpose and focus into your business, let’s talk!