The International Coach Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
I define it as a co-created (we build it together) partnership that looks at your professional/personal paradigms and challenges assumptions, creates new stories and vocabulary, and develops a plan of action based on clearly identified values, accountability and priorities.
Coaching is about
- Moving forward
- Taking action
- Removing obstacles
- Creating sustainability
- Focusing on your strengths
- Challenging stories and assumptions
- Finding and following your inner voice and wisdom
- FACILITATION OF THE FUTURE (wish I’d come up with that brilliant encapsulation, but it comes from a teacher of colleague Sam Magill).
Since I specialize in coaching introverts, I’m skilled at creating and holding a space that’s best suited to your personality. I understand the strengths and challenges of being an introvert. Together, we bring out the best in you.
One thing I can promise you: I will NOT try to change you, fix you, make you into an extrovert or tell you that you need to be someone or something that you’re not in order to succeed.
I focus on two types of coaching partnerships:
- Entrepreneur Coaching: for service-based entrepreneurs who want to build a sustainable, profitable business that aligns with their values and strengths
- Personal Discovery Coaching: for any individual seeking to proactively create his or her most satisfying life
Both types of coaching involve using the strengths of your personality to design and achieve your goals, while identifying and removing barriers to action.
The easiest way to learn if coaching is right for you is to schedule a 30-minute, complimentary Information Session with me. https://my.timedriver.com/5XWGH