Ep154 Show Notes: René Boer
About René Boer
René has 30 years’ business experience with well-known restaurant brands such as Pizza Hut, Arby’s and Jamba Juice. As a Certified Implementer of EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, he has worked with hundreds of leaders and managers, aligning them around a shared Vision, helping them gain Traction while improving team Health. René’s a firm believer that great bosses don’t create more followers, they create more great bosses. He’s the co-author, with Gino Wickman, of “How to Be a Great Boss” published by BenBella Books in 2016.
Key Conversation Points
- Making listening your best asset
- The flip side of the word “Boss”
- Asserting leadership skills as an introvert
- The art of meaningful conversation
- Piquing curiosity among your peers
- The difference between talking and communicating
- Overcoming avoidance of delegation
- Using delegation as a means to conserve energy and refocus
- Delegation as a catalyst for opportunity and growth
- Identifying time wasters for yourself and your organization
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast*
How to Be a Great Boss | René Boer & Gino Wickman
Connect with René
René’s Introvert Island Book Selections*
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer | Mark Twain
Dreadnought: Britain, Germany, and the Coming of the Great War | Robert Massie
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!