Ep146 Show Notes: Patty K
About Patty K.
Patty K is a marketing consultant and business coach who specializes in helping people create businesses as unique as they are. Her multi-talented clients offer services that are unique, powerful – and sometimes hard to explain. Instead of niche-ing down into an over-simplified version of their work — which is what most marketing professionals advise them to do — Patty helps them integrate everything into what she calls a YOU-Shaped Business.
Key Conversation Points
- Introversion and self-promotion
- The value of preparation before introducing yourself and your business to others
- Effortlessly appealing to a broader audience even when operating in a niche
- Establishing genuine connections with others
- How being too esoteric will harm your interactions
- Explaining your business in common language for mass appeal
- Being more spontaneous than scripted but still comfortable
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast*
We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves: A Novel | Karen Joy Fowler
Made to Stick | Chip Heath & Dan Heath
Start With Why | Simon Sinek
Search for Meaning Festival at Seattle University
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch
Virtual Networking for Introverts
Connect with Patty
Patty’s Introvert Island Book Selections
A Kindle with 30 book selections: 10 business/10 Personal Development/10 Novels
(Did I mention Patty is a rebel?! ;-))
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!