Ep141 Show Notes: Tracy Timberlake
About Tracy Timberlake
Tracy Timberlake is an award-winning YouTube Vlogger & Video & Visibility Strategist. She helps women become A-List entrepreneurs and position themselves as leaders and experts in their industry. She personally used video to build a 6-figure business, over 24,000 YouTube subscribers, and 2.4 million video views. As a result of her YouTube success she has had the privilege of working with brands like L’Oreal, Marc Jacobs, and currently, Cosmopolitan Magazine. She has been featured in The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, YFS Magazine, and dozens of podcasts all over the world. When she is not communicating with clients or the YouTube community, you can find her nose in a book. Forever the learner she is currently pursuing a Doctorate in Organizational Leadership and working on her dissertation (topic: women entrepreneurs, of course!).
Key Conversation Points
- Focusing on expansion
- Spending your energy wisely when connecting with your audiences
- Approaching the video medium as an introvert
- The benefits of vlogging for introverts
- The ideal strategic approach to integrating video into your business
- Harnessing and leveraging your video presence’s momentum
- Shifting focus based on changes in online platforms
- Choosing the right length for your videos
- Efficient and effective Live Streaming
- Proper expectations and easing apprehension
- Making video marketing campaigns manageable
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
Connect with Tracy
Tracy’s Introvert Island Book Selections
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. And the author/retailer still gets their full royalty. Win-Win-Win!!