Ep138 Show Notes: Katherine Mackenzie-Smith
About Katherine Mackenzie-Smith
Katherine Mackenzie-Smith is a life and business coach helping introverts understand themselves, create businesses that light them up, and cut through the noise to connect with the people who need to hear what they have to say. She’s a trainer for life coaches, a ‘self-help guru’ according to Elle Magazine, and a ‘champion for introverted leaders’.
Key Conversation Points
- Doing away with harmful expectations
- Embracing introversion as your greatest strength
- The benefits of introvert communities
- Defining leadership in general and through an introverted lens
- Introvert vs. Extrovert cultivation across different nations and cultures
- The motivation of passion vs. activities you dislike
- Communicating and allowing others to support your introversion
- Learning how to avoid saying ‘yes’ too often
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
“I Used to be a Human Being” by Andrew Sullivan
Affect vs Effect: quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/affect-versus-effect
Jan-Feb 2017 Virtual Book Group Information + Enrollment
Connect with Katherine
Katherine’s Introvert Island Book Selections
Any Harry Potter book (with the exception of Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets) | J.K. Rowling [I chose to link to a collection of all of the books! ~Beth]
The Universe Versus Alex Woods | Gavin Extence
The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms | Beth Buelow
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!!