Podcast Episode Show Notes, Ep128: Stephanie Chandler
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including “The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books.” She is also CEO of the Nonfiction Authors Association, a vibrant educational community for trailblazing writers, and the Nonfiction Writers Conference, an annual event conducted entirely online. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, she has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine.
Key Conversation Points
- The truth about writing a book
- The perils of the publishing industry
- How to pursue your writing career and make the best of it
- Self-publishing vs. Traditional Publishing
- How to choose a publishing path
- How to flourish as a non-fiction writer amid huge competition
- How becoming an author can create success in other areas
- Why giving your book away for free can be a great strategy
- Leveraging existing books
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Association Website: Publishing Checklist
Association Website: Recommended Resources
The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books | Stephanie Chandler
Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business | Stephanie Chandler
Connect with Stephanie
Stephanie’s Introvert Island Book Selections
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!!