Ep115 Show Notes: Chelsea Karcher on Creativity in Leadership and Entrepreneurship
About Chelsea Karcher
Chelsea Karcher is a business coach and social media strategist for creative and kind-hearted people ready to turn their passions into profits. She teaches creative entrepreneurs and small business owners how to make meaningful money with a beautiful blend of strategic action and soulful personal reflection. Chelsea is a freedom-seeker at her core and her work is rooted in a desire for liberation of all people through genuine self-expression and vulnerable truth telling.
Chelsea has a master’s degree in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology: Art Therapy, and is a proud graduate of the Social Justice Training Institute. She has taught classes and facilitated workshops for non-profits, professional associations, and institutions including the University of Colorado – Boulder, Naropa University, and the University of Wisconsin.
Key Conversation Points
- Developing a version of leadership that aligns with introversion
- Being thoughtful, intentional, and reflective in leadership
- Tapping into your individual inherent leadership qualities
- The transition from a 9 to 5 to full-fledged entrepreneur
- Examining the role that entrepreneurship and autonomy have on mental, physical and spiritual health
- Appreciating the power of gratitude
- The role of personal expression as a means to heal
- Appreciating and nurturing our authentic selves
- Understand the specific challenges that creative introverted entrepreneurs face
- Finding your “tribe”
- The importance of connecting with mentors and/or colleagues
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
Connect with Chelsea
Chelsea’s Introvert Island Book Selections*
Spilling Open: The Art of Becoming Yourself | Sabrina Ward Harrison
Milk and Honey | Rupi Kaur
The Fire Starter Sessions: A Soulful + Practical Guide to Creating Success on Your Own Terms | Danielle LaPorte
Sharing is Caring!Do you think that you aren’t or can’t be creative? Think again. #Podcast w/Chelsea Karcher via @IntrovertCoach Are you a creative introvert #entrepreneur facing challenges? Here’s what to do. #Podcast w/Chelsea Karcher via @IntrovertCoach How unexpected forms of self-expression can improve your #business. #Podcast w/Chelsea Karcher via @IntrovertCoach Learn how the best #business planning can simply be none at all! #Podcast w/Chelsea Karcher via @IntrovertCoach Why referencing other #business models can be a detriment to yours. #Podcast w/Chelsea Karcher via @IntrovertCoach
If You Enjoyed the Show
You can subscribe to The Introvert Entrepreneur Podcast on on iTunes or Stitcher. Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher. If you want to hear more news from The Introvert Entrepreneur including and beyond the podcasts, join the enewsletter mailing list.
*Amazon links are affiliate, meaning I receive a few pennies when you purchase through my link. You get some retail therapy, I get additional resources to keep bringing you great podcasts. Win-Win!!